About

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nose Piercing Experience


After waiting what seemed to be forever I got my nose pierced last March. The piercing was done at Enigma Professional Piercing, in San Diego, CA. I can't stress how professional and clean the shop was, the atmosphere was very cool and made it more comforting. Processes were done to make sure the stud I was having put in ( a 1mm diamond stud with a flat-back) was sterile and able to be used. The whole process was very quick, what seemed to be a small pinch on my nose was done in mere seconds before she replaced the needle with the stud. The whole thing happened so quick I even had to ask her if she was done. 
Well since it's about 3 months later I've been able to change it. The months of healing definitely had it's ups and downs. Some days I resembled Rudolf with my nose bright and red, no way of fixing it either because makeup in the first month on the area would cause infection. But after two weeks the pain was barely noticeable. Cleaning it was easy only having to spray saline solution on it day and night. 

I would definitely recommend to anyone interested to look for a good place before you go. Look at reviews to make sure they're clean and most of all don't let the "pain" scare you away because I assure you it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment