About

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Breaking the Ice

Well, I've been sitting here for around 10 minutes wondering how to start off my first post, I guess this will do. You probably didn't know but my name's Alexandra. I'm 15 but soon to turn my "sweet" 16. Ever since I grew up and became well-know friends with makeup and fashion it's become a big part of my life. So, after major internal battles with myself wether I should actually do this or not, I decided to create my first blog. You see the idea of being able to inspire people with the way I dress fascinates me more than you'd ever imagine.

Other than loving my style, being somewhat different than others, writing is a big factor that pushed me to make this. For me, writing is such an addictive yet calming "hobby". Being able to write down the over-thinking that goes on in my head into words of poetry seems more than refreshing to me. So with that said I've decide to create this blog to let out my personality. Posting pictures of daily outfits with tips. Maybe an occasional heart-to-internet talk, where you'll have to excuse my emotional mess I write out to find any sort of meaning in it. Mostly what I hope for this blog is just something to wake me up, get me out of the rut I've been living in the past year. Hopefully you guys will like it too and find some enjoyment in reading and scrolling through my, most likely poorly-made, posts.

 With love and excitement for the future, xx -Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment