About

Friday, November 14, 2014

I ♡ Fall Tag

I Love Fall Tag
Now that summer is in the past and fall has fallen upon us I decided it'd be a great time to do a common fall tag that has been floating around the internet lately!

Question #1:
         What is your favorite fall lip color?


With dark colors being a trend throughout the fall season how could dark lips not be a favorite? The Bobbi Brown, Tawny Pink, is the newest addition to my lipstick collection and is already one of my definite favorites. The lipstick is matte but does not dry my lips like most other matte lipsticks I have tried, which is perfect since the coming weather tends to dry my skin faster. And how can I not mention my favorite dark, red lip color? My Milani lipstick in cabaret blend is perfect for creating the color you want. Adding more of the lipstick darkens the color until you have the perfect look you've been searching for.

Question #2:
           What is your favorite fall nail polish?

Since I have my acrylics on and done at a nail salon the color changes every month, but my favorite colors tend to be black and a burgundy/wine color. Currently I had my nails painted black but asked the artist to create a ying-yang symbol to be painted on my ring finger. The design came out beautifully and I have been obsessed with the look ever since they were done.

Question #3:
         What is your favorite drink?


In the fall I tend to be drinking more coffee to make up for the sleep deprived nights filled with studying. So other than my usual Morning Blend K-Cup I love my Vanilla Biscotti K-Cups and of course a pumpkin spiced latte.

Question #4:
        What is your favorite fall candle?

Mine is without a doubt the sweater weather candle from Bath and Body Works. The candle has been my favorite for years and Mostly likely always will be.

Question #5:
         What is your favorite fall accessory?


Durring fall I'm not a huge fan of scarves for some odd reason but instead I love boot socks and knee socks. Having cute socks poke out from your boots can make a very simple but cute change to your outfit. Overall favorite: knee socks. Knees socks have become more of a trend lately and I am all for it. Wether it's just for comfort and keeping you warm at home or spicing up a skater-skirt dress, knee socks are a must for my fall style.

Question #6:
    What is your favorite; haunted house, haunted hay ride; or corn maze?


I LOVE LOVE LOVE haunted houses. A local haunted house called the Haunted Hoochie is my go to place for the fall. The anticipation, fear, and giggles is what makes it all worth while. Yes, I have to admit waiting in line does give me butterflies and a little fear of what's to come, but I always find myself having a great time with all my friends. 

Question #7:
     Favorite Halloween movie?


Without a doubt my favorite Halloween movie is Tim Burton's, The Nightmare Before Christmas. This movie is such an amazing display of art and just has a great story to it. I sing-along to every song and find myself knowing most the words..oops.

Question #8:
     What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Twizzlers. I love Twizzlers 24/7.

Question #9:
              What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Even though I didn't go to any Halloween parties this year, my school lets us all dress up and this year I threw together all my Yankee merch and became an official Yankees baseball player.

Question #10:
      What is your favorite thing about fall?

My favorite thing is mostly just the atmosphere. Fall gives me such a sense of security and is filled with great memories. Leaves changing and the air cooling down creates a friendly feel and it is so hard not to love and make you want to curl up with a book and coffee.

- Alexandra Link


No comments:

Post a Comment