About

Saturday, March 22, 2014

La Jolla Love, day 2






Well, let's just say I'm loving the Cali lifestyle. It's only day 2 and I've fallen in love. Todays main event was a stroll around the La Jolla cave. Let me say I've been all over the East Coast but never have I experienced something so beautiful and breathtaking. Since the temperature in La Jolla stays around the 70's with quite a breeze I grabbed my fringed, denim, high-waisted shorts from Forever 21. Just in case it felt a bit chilly I placed a long and extremely flowy cardigan ( as you can see I feel like Superman in it) from H&M overtop of my cropped, aztec bralette from Khols. Last I threw on my love worn converse since they're more like my kids than shoes. My blue and white rimed sunglasses are from the BP section of Nordstoms which I adore. As noted the wind in La Jolla can become quite a nuisance so my hair was wrapped up in a lose bun with ease. I'm quite excited for the rest of the week ahead and I'll be sure to keep you updated. Live Big -Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment